The role of regional anesthesia, nerve blocks, is a critical component of an Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) program.
The Stamford School of Regional Anesthesia Nerve Block Master Course consists of 8 modules (13 CMEs) plus a free Bonus Module on new chest wall blocks and enhanced recovery after surgery.
This course is uniquely comprehensive, because it not only includes training on how to perform ultrasound guided nerve blocks, which allow for narcotic sparring surgery and recovery, but it also teaches the participant how to develop a robust regional anesthesia acute post-surgical pain management program.
Course content includes:
• How to Develop a Robust Nerve Block Program and Overcome the Common Obstacles Created by Your Partners, Surgeons, Administrators and Nurses
• A Surgeon's Perspective of Why Regional Anesthesia is Good for the Surgeon
• Billing For Regional Anesthesia and Getting Paid For It
• Upper Extremity Blocks
• Lower Extremity Blocks
• Truncal Blocks: TAP and Paravertebral Blocks (PVB)
• Pediatric Regional Anesthesia
• The Role of a Dedicated Block Nurse in a Successful Regional Anesthesia Program
• Chest Wall Blocks
This e-learning module is NOT included in a full Policy Library subscription and may be purchased by calling Customer Service at 1-800-538-6264.
Single user $249.00. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-538-6264 for multi-user pricing